Thursday, July 3, 2014

One Chalkboard Shy of an Elementary School

I don't know if you've noticed but I like the chalkboards. I like 'em a lot. 

I painted my fridge with chalkboard paint. 



I have one hanging on your way to the powder room with a lovely little reminder for all of the...ahem...men folk. 



And, as of yesterday, I now have a big ol' five footer in the kitchen! 


I've always thought there should be something on that big, blank wall (preferably a giant, antique cupboard but you know...money) and for $20 this fits the bill perfectly. 


Like I said, in a perfect world there would be a big, wood cupboard there but I haven't found one in my price range (read: $300 or less) yet. 


Until then, this fills up the space nicely and I really like it - even if my mom thinks it's a bit much. 
Her exact words? *to be read with a southern accent*

"It's just...you've got a lot of chalkboards." 


Yes mom, yes I do. Thanks for noticing : ) 

3 comments:

Comments are the fuel that keeps this blog going. Leave one! Heck, leave two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...